When you're a small business, managing your money and resources are key. At CropChocolate.com we have successfully started a company without any debt. Our goal is to continue operating with a pay-as-you-go philosophy, not acquiring debt.
So our challenge is to allocate our resources to best serve our customers. Here's what we want to do:
- Offer PayPal as a way of transacting business
- Add an internal email system and forum where customers can continue dialog once a product changes
- Allow customers to change quantities of items in their la Carte before they check out
- Allow customers to view larger pictures of the product in their la Carte with descriptions
- Start sending confirmation emails with USPS tracking numbers. We did it with UPS and now we're integrating with USPS
We will be adding PayPal first. Our developer has been working tirelessly since we are transacting all business in the CropChocolate.com shopping cart and not leaving CropChocolate.com to transact through PayPal. You will still have all the features of PayPal just within the CropChocolate.com site. We will be doing our final testing late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning with the goal of offering PayPal as a permanent option from then on.
Thank YOU for allowing us to do this and for growing with us!