An Update and Stuff
We are deep in the la Carte and SweetTALK changes and wanted to let you know how a few things will work.
1. If you have items in your la Carte when we roll out the new changes, you will have 30 days from the day the la Carte goes live to check those items out.
2. The "Complete Transaction" button will always be displayed on your la Carte page so you can check out any time you want.
3. Each item will have a check box by it. If the item is checked it means you want to purchase that item in the order you're checking out. At the bottom of the la Carte page there will be a calculator that will tell you exactly how much is in your la Carte. This amount will change when you check and un-check items in the la Carte.
4. We will create an order history in your profile where you can look at all the items that you've ordered in the past and plan your future orders and budget. Also, you will be able to see the status of each order--whether it's confirmed, being picked or shipped along with any applicable information like USPS tracking numbers.
5. The ability to post pictures on SweetTALK. This will be a great asset for the Chocolatier program as well as a great way to share your latest creations. Since there are thousands of AMAZING scrapbookers who visit CropChocolate.com each day, it is going to be so dang rad to see what you create, do and more.
Thank YOU all for being part of CropChocolate.com!