I used 12x12 Springtime Collection Pack by Echo Park for all of the paper as well as the Scrapbook Tool Kit by Making Memories to cut the paper to fit the frame.
1. Cut a sheet of paper the exact size of the frame front (this frame is a $1 frame from Michaels).
2. Apply decoupage glue to the front surface of the frame (apply a very thin coat otherwise the paper will wrinkle).
3. Place paper on top of the glue and let sit for 15 min.
4. Cut the center of the frame out with the xacto knife from the tool kit.
4. Cut strips the width of the frame edge.
5. Apply decoupage glue to the edges of the frame.
6. Place paper on top of the glue and let sit for 15 min. again.
7. Sand edges of the paper along the frames edges to smooth as desired.
8. Ink edges as desired.
9. Cut 6 circles of various sizes out for the flowers, distress and glue together.
10. Embellish frame as desired.
"I generally have to squeeze my crafting in when I can because I have a husband, dog, and two little girls. I also gravitate towards simpler designs so this works in my favor. I have just gotten into paper crafting over the last two years and I love it!!!"