Remember this sketch?? Here’s another fab project brought to you by Jamie!
Card with Rosettes – by Jamie
Paper: Fine and Dandy by My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: Ivory seam binding
Buttons, pearls,stamps from my stash
Adhersive: Beacon's 3 in 1 glue
1. Cut and fold a piece of cardstock to create a 4.25" x 5.5" card base.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper 4.25" x 5.5" and adhere to the front of the card.
3. Cut a piece of patterned paper 4" x 5.25" and tie a bow around it.
4. Adhere the bow and paper from step 3 onto the front of the paper in step 2.
5. Punch various circles out of the patterened paper as desired (I used 5/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches).
6. Cut various strips of patterened paper and score vertically every 1/4" (I used strips sized 3/4" x 9" and 1" x 10").
7. Fold the strips on the scorelines like a fan.
8. Adhere the ends of the strips together to create a loop.
9. Push down onto the inner edge of the loop to form a rosette.
10. Adhere the back of the rosette to a circle for stability.
11. Embellish the front of the rosette as desired.
12. Adhere rosettes and circles to the front of the card.
13. Add your sentiment and you are complete!