Song Title - How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You
1. Start with a 5 x 7" card base
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper to 4.5" x 6.5".
3. Adhere a piece of patterned paper cut to 4.25" x 6.25" to the front of the paper in step 2.
4. Use permanent markers and a ruler to draw stripes on the ribbon of your choice (lighter colored ribbon works best).
4. Tie ribbon around the patterned paper from step 3.
5. Cut a heart out of cardstock and add adhesive to the front (I used a Xyron machine).
6. Wind the twine from the outside of the heart towards the inside until covered.
7. Attach a skewer (painted white using distress stain) to the back of the heart with strong adhesive (I used Beacon's 3 in 1 glue).
8. Embellish with die cuts and stamps as desired.
9. Adhere cardfront to the base of the card.
Paper: Victoria Gardens Paper by Echo Park
Twine: The Twinery
Ribbon: Satin Ribbon from World Market
Various Die Cuts & button from my stash
Skewer painted white with Picket Fence Distress Stain by Tim Holtz