"Hello Chocolate lovers!! DeeDee here.. and where I may not be to the point where I have to make Valentines.. I keep thinking now is the perfect time to practice! So that's just what I did.. I threw some of those candy conversation hearts in a bag and got to making an embellishment for the treat bag! I love layering and this collection was just so darned cute I didn't do any inking, distressing and barely any altering! Just one tiny little piece!
I used the Love Me Do collection by MME, colored staples by Making Memories, a treat bag and the hearts. Don't forget an adhesive.. I just used a hot glue gun!
1) Pour your treats into a bag.
2) Zip and roll bag down to desired height.
3) Pick your patterned paper and cut to about a half inch larger (Width wise) than your bag.. I cut mine to around 4 inches tall.. Fold it in half and staple in place over treat bag closure.
4) pull out the matching embellishment sheet and pick your favorite pieces.. I chose the birds with balloon, three clouds, and 2 border pieces.
5) Using Jamie's Rosette tutorial turn your larger red border piece into a rosette!
6) Layer on top of the rosette your cute little birdies
7) Arrange and layer clouds to make the balloon seem in flight!
8) Snip the yellow ric-rac border into smaller pieces and adhere to the underside of your rosette..
9) Mount on your treat label!!
VIOLA! If you're ever unsure if something will look good, grab some repositionable tape! it's always easy to peel up and move around if you're dissatisfied :). Over n out! -D²