2- Large scallop shaped hearts
1- Regular heart smaller than the scallop (this will be the base of the lid)
1-Regular heart smaller than all the rest (this will be the base of the bottom)
1-Strip of cardstock 2.5 x 8.5 (this may need to be longer depending on the size of your heart)
1-Strip of cardstock 1 x 10 (this may need to be longer depending on the size of the heart)
EP 6x6 Be Mine
MME Fushia Brads
1. Take the strip of each piece of cardstock and score it in half horizontally and a 1/2" on the vertical edge.
2. Crease the score marks with a bone folder.
3. Take the long edge and cut small triangle pieces from the 1/2" edge. This will leave small wedge shapes that will be used to wrap around the heart shapes.
4. Do this for both pieces.
5. Take the smallest heart and apply adhesive around the edge
6. Wrap the 2.5" wide cardstock around the heart, attaching the little wedges to the adhesive.
Hint: Start in the middle at the tip of the heart for a nice crisp fold
7 When you get the first side to the inside of the heart leave a small flap and fold it over, trim off any excess
8. Repeat the same process for the second half of the heart and trim any excess
9. Apply a small amount of adhesive to the small flap and adhere it to the other side.
10. Take the other regular heart and repeat steps 5-9 with the 1" strip of card stock
11. Apply adhesive to the bottom and top hearts and adhere to the scallop hearts
12. Decorate and embelish as desired