Shaker Card Instructions:
1. Start with a 4.25" x 5.5" card base.
2. Adhere a 4" x 5.25" piece of patterned paper to the card front.
3. Die cut a frame out of paper and the same shape out of fun foam.
4. Cut and adhere a piece of acetate to cover the backside of the frame.
5. Die cut a "backing" that will cover the entire back side of the frame and stamp it or embellish it with your desired image.
6. Adhere one side of the fun foam frame to the front of backing from step 5.
7. Pour glitter, confetti, etc into the assembly from step 6.
8. Adhere the frame/acetate combo from step 4 to the front of the assembly in step 7.
9. Embellish as desired.