· 8 circles of the same size, they can be regular or scalloped (I used EP Springtime)
· 1 slightly larger circle
· Button or brad for the center
1. Take one of the circles and fold in half and crease
2. Fold in half again but pinch on the outside edge, don’t crease; you are just marking where the quarter mark is.
3. Unfold the circle
4. Take the bottom right side and fold in towards the center in between the quarter marks, repeat for the left side
5. Flip over and fold bottom right edge to the center line, repeat for the left side
6. Repeat all steps for the other remaining 7 circles
7. Take the larger circle and fold in half and in half again (crease each fold)
8. Unfold the circle
9. Glue the first petal on the crease of one of the quarter marks, repeat for all the petals. Use the crease lines as your guide for the center and to line up the petals
10. Add a button or brad to the center.