Friday, April 6, 2012
Fur Wreath - by LMissCrafter Jamie
Fun Fur Wreath
12" foam wreath
Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter
Echo Park Victoria Garden Paper
For the Paper Bow:
1. Cut five strips of scrapbook paper to 1" x 12".
2. Find the center point of each strip and fold each end in. Staple to secure in place.
3. Tape each of the strips on top of one another to form the base of the bow.
3. Cut one strip of scrapbook paper to 1" x 4".
4. Wrap the ends towards each other and staple to secure. This will form the top of the bow and hide the other staples.
5. Adhere the paper from step 4 onto the top of the bow with tape.
6. Cut tails for the bow and adhere if desired.
Instructions for the wreath:
1. Hot glue the end of the fun fur onto the wreath.
2. Wrap the fun fur around the wreath and continue until you get all of the way around.
3. Hot glue the other end of the fun fur onto the wreath to secure.
4. Take three plastic eggs and coat in white glue.
5. Sprinkle glitter on the eggs as desired and allow to dry.
6. Hot Glue the three eggs onto the wreath in the desired location.
7. Embellish as desired.
8. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the wreath to use as a hanger.