Here is your chance!!
This is a chance to let your creativity shine!! We will be rewarded with $25 in CropCredit each month for your contributions to the Design Team. Even if you have never been involved in a DT before, don’t let that discourage you!! Everyone in this community has talent that deserves to be shared.
• Have an active blog and Facebook page and be willing to post your monthly blog post as well as promote and participate in contests, blog hops, etc. that CropChocolate.com is doing. Your Facebook should be used AT LEAST weekly to promote CC.com.
• 1 blog post is required, as well as a weekly challenge every other month. (5 pics/project will be required as well as step by step instructions for each picture using AT LEAST 50% of CropChocolate.com product.)
• Be active and encouraging in both the Focus Group as well as on the CropChocolate.com board.
• Be willing to commit to a 6 month term.
Here’s what you need to submit to Try-Out for this fabulous team:
• Send your name and blog address firstname.lastname@example.org with “Design Team Submission” in the subject line.
o Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the CCDT?
o What do you find the most inspiring thing in your life?
• I would like to see 2 projects from you. Please make sure that they both include 50% CC product!
o 1 that reflects YOU as a crafter. It does not have to be scrapbooking related. It can be a home décor, card making, and etc. project. Tell me how this reflects you.
o 1 that is something that is completely out of your box. I want to know why you chose this project as your Out Of the Box project.
All entries are due by May 13th, at 11:59pm MST. I hope to have the team announced by the 20th of May. If you are chosen, June will be your first official month and I will use both of your projects for your June feature to officially introduce you to the community.
I am looking forward to seeing each of you try out for this amazing team. Our first DT was full of talented and inspiring ladies and I would like to keep that tradition rolling in this great company.
Best of luck!