Making Memories Flea Market rub ons
6X6 Echo Park Hello Summer
6X6 My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie
Making Memories paper reverie glitter tape metallique
My Mind's Eye Lush Rhinestones Turquoise
Making Memories Flourish shimmer chipboard Brown
Tim Holtz Distress ink Shabby Shutters
Alcohol ink Espresso
(Sorry....I can't get this pic straight for the life of me!!!)
1. Select patterned papers to use on black cardstock base (5 1/2X 4 1/4).
2. Create heart shape and ink edges with Espresso alcohol ink. When dry apply rub on.
3. Ink edges of patterned paper using Shabby Shutters distress stain.
4. Assemble card and prepare remaining elements. Cut glitter tape to size and apply glue dots to chipboard.
5. Apply all elements to card. After adhering heart wrap turquoise rhinestones around heart.