"You Are The Best"
Well, it has come time to say good-bye to being on the Crop Chocolate Design Team. I have truly enjoyed working with such a great group of people and company over the last year. When I was thinking about what my last project would be, it took me a long time to decide what to do. In the end, I decided that simply telling Crop Chocolate what I thought about them would be the most appropriate. Crop Chocolate - You are THE best!!!
Jamie - LMissCrafter
Materials: Paper and Embellishments from Happy Days by Echo Park; Ribbon from my stash
1. Start with a 4.25 x 5.5" card base .Cut the following pieces of paper. One 4" x 5.25" black sheet, one 3.75" x 5" floral patterned paper, one 1.75" x 5.25" black sheet, and one 1.5" x 5.25" red polka dot sheet.
2. Adhere the floral patterned paper to the 4" black sheet and the red polka dot paper to the 1.75" black sheet.
3.Adhere the red paper set onto the floral paper set as shown.
4.In this example, I did not like the sentiment that was on the chipboard embellishment so I covered it with a scrap of yellow paper as shown.
5.Layer the embellishments as shown.
6. Tie a small bow in your ribbon and cut the remaining tail off as shown.
7. Adhere the tail to the paper as shown.
8. Adhere the remaining embellishments to the card base and you are finished!