So here are the rules:
- Contest ends on Friday, October 5th, 2012 at 08:00:00am Mountain. Please submit your entry before then.
- More than 1 entry may be submitted, each submission will increase your changes to win in the drawing.
- $100 CropCredit will be given in a random drawing (or $50 cash).
- No restrictions on where you purchased items used.
And here's the challenge:
Create a project; card, layout, altered item, etc. using a patterned paper with text as the pattern and a metal embellishment. If you need some inspiration make sure you check out Christina’s design team project below on The Crop.
Here's the twist:
1. Create in account on Instructagram.com
2. Take step by step pictures of your project and upload them on Instructagram.com
3. Share your project on Facebook, pin it on Pinterest and/or embed it on your blog
4. Email answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- What do you like most about Instructagram.com? Will you use the site?
- What do you not like about Instuctagram.com? Why won't you use the site?
- If you could add any feature to Instructagram.com, what would it be?
- Did you encounter any technical problems with the site? Things you could not get to work?
- Are there things about the site that were difficult to understand or navigate?
There will be a $100 drawing after all the entries are up on Friday. If you decided to upload other step by step projects, you may be surprised by $25 CropCredit in your account!
To access the site, click the SIGN IN button and use the following access key: amz2Vv3d. You will be asked to create an account using Facebook or an email address. Either works. Once you've created an account, you can use your email address or the email address to your Facebook account to access the Instructagram.com.
Thank YOU and GOOD LUCK!